- Reduce programming time and opportunity for user error with over 100 total drug protocols* that can be administered at the point of care.
- Medication name is displayed on the screen when using library protocols (including Tallman lettering).
- Easy to add Clinical Advisories to any protocol.
- Hard and soft limits allow clinicians to more safely administer critical drug therapies.
* Depending on complexity of protocols.
- Simple and intuitive user interface is based upon proven CURLIN menu-driven screens.
- Protocol identification is easier for the clinician with categories and drug names viewable on the pump (including Tallman lettering).
- Unapproved libraries are clearly labeled “NOT FOR HUMAN USE” (on the pump).
- Easily edit and manage protocols through the library management interface, with large graphics and icons for simple navigation and intuitive content management.
- Existing protocols can be “dragged and dropped” into new library.
- Administrators control and secure the customization of all protocols.
Looking for more information?
Contact us directly today to learn more about optimizing your workflow and increasing patient safety using CURLIN’s Protocol Library Safety System.
Why Your Choice of Infusion Pump Matters to Patient Outcomes
Understanding How Different Infusion Pump Technologies Impact Flow Accuracy, Resolution, and Continuity
A recently published whitepaper describes how different infusion pump technologies operate, and why Resolution and Continuity of Flow are important factors when choosing an infusion pump. If you are interested in learning more, please click the button below.