As the enteral industry moves closer to the upcoming transition to the ENFit enteral connector, Moog Medical is sponsoring a live webcast with collaboration from 12 different faculty presenters to help spread awareness and education about ENFit.
The event, titled ENFit Live: The Who, What, When, Where, and Why of ENFit – will be held June 7th, 2022 beginning at 9:00 AM MST. In addition to the webcast, onsite locations will be available as well. Attendees of this event can earn up to 3 Continuing Education credits.
The purpose of the webcast is to explain the background of the ISO 80369-3 enteral connector standard (trademarked as ENFit), and to review the driving reasons behind this initiative. Attendees will learn about the current ENFit adoption rates across the country, and review upcoming transition timelines. The course will illustrate potential challenges with the transition to ENFit, and will offer best practices and solutions to meet these challenges.
Cara Larimer, the Director of Clinical Development for Moog Medical Enteral Programs said,
“It feels like we have been running an ENFit marathon, and we are finally on the last mile. We have to maintain momentum to get to the finish line; and this event is a great way to do that.”
The course features a unique faculty with members from various disciplines and backgrounds ranging from Registered Dietitians to home enteral consumers. Below is a list of the current presenters:
- Cara Larimer, RD, CNSC, Director of Clinical Development for Moog Medical Enteral Programs
- Cynthia Reddick, RD, CNSC, National Tube Feeding Manager at Coram CVS Specialty Infusion Services
- Ben Davis, Executive Director GEDSA
- Tom Hancock, President of Vesco
- John Bacon, Senior Product Manager at Moog Medical
- Stacie Ethington, MSN, RN-BC, Medication Safety Nurse Specialist at Nebraska Medicine
- Vicki Emch, MS, RD, VP of Clincal Operations and Sales Support at Aveanna Medical Solutions
- Molly Yeselson, Patient Representative, GEDSA Clinical Advisory Board; Home Enteral Consumer
- Joy McVey Hugick, Home Enteral Consumer
- Beth Lyman, MSN, RN, CNSC, FASPEN, Co-Founder of GEDSA Clinical Advisory Board
- Joy Ann Vaught, MS, RD, LD, Enteral Nutrition Division Manager at Lincare
- Mary Kuehl, MS, RD, Regional Dietitian & Enteral Product Manager at Shield Healthcare
There is no cost associated with participating in this course. To learn more about the event, or to register, please visit the ENFit Live page.